Wednesday, June 13, 2012

UTE CrossFit East Draper






CrossFit UTE has expanded it's presence in Salt Lake City!  Recently opening it's newest facility in the East Draper area of SLC.  A few weeks ago I had a 3 hour layover in SLC and decided to make the 25 minute cab ride out to the new location.  Having opened only one week prior to my drop in everything had that "new" smell.  

The box itself is a great size (4000+sq ft) and has more than enough gear for a huge client base that I'm sure they will develop.   I imagine CF UTE - East Draper is one of many eventual locations for Hackenbruck's domination of Salt Lake City's crossfit scene. Definitely check it out on your way up to ski at Snowbird, Alta, or one of the other great UT ski areas.

Thanks again to Coach Rebecca for starting me on the wod ahead of schedule so I could make my flight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment